Saturday, July 13, 2013

PSA - Gee Gee's Stamps N Stuff is looking for a buyer!!!

Gayle is looking to retire and has this to say:

Today marks a few milestones in my life.
First - I just celebrated my 60th birthday.  I always thought people that were sixty were old.  I now have a new standard for old and it’s not 60 anymore!

Second - we are celebrating our 23rd year of  paper crafting and card making at Gee Gee’s Stamps ‘n’ Stuff. I never thought I had any type of crafting ability, but when I started putting ink on paper some 28 years ago I realized that I did have the talent and more importantly I enjoyed it and was proud of what I made.

Third - how my family has grown and how much I love my grandchildren. I just spent two wonderful uninterrupted weeks with them and realized how much of a joy they are in my life.  I don’t want to miss one minute of their life if that’s possible. I loved being a mom to my two great sons but I really love being a grandma.

Fourth – This year will mark 40 years married to a wonderful man that was my best friend and sole mate in high school and is still the person that I want to spend my time with.

So - with all that said, and after a great deal of thought and prayer I realized that in order for me to spend the time I want with my wonderful husband, grandkids and family that it is time to retire.

I have put Gee Gee’s Stamps ‘n’ Stuff up for sale.  If no buyer comes forward in the next few weeks we will liquidate our inventory at a discount and close the doors on September 28, 2013.

Don’t ever forget to “Make Art Everyday”

Hugs,
Gayle
Gee Gee’s Stamps ‘n’ Stuff


Like she said, she would love for someone to offer to purchase her business and carry it forward... Are you the one?? Contact her if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment