Saturday, July 18, 2015

Online Shopping...


If you are using Internet Explorer, there is a bug. Use the below link to get to the shopping site or you won't be able to put items in your cart.


Also, there were some issues with shipping. If your shipping seemed abnormally high, try again. I deleted and reentered the shipping issues. I had added some features and it "blew out" the shipping choices.

Third, I was asked if we are still taking special requests.
OF COURSE!! 
The green "Request List" clipboard is right next to my computer. 
If there is something you want, let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you and notify you when it's in stock!

Finally, I have had several requests to pay cash at check out for local pickup, so YES! That is now an option!!
Can't make it this Sunday? 
Email me and let's see if we can find another time to meet up!

Have a great weekend everyone and let me know if you have any other questions!!!

~Gena


No comments:

Post a Comment