First of all, yesterday, on my birthday, I found out that WE WON the A-List competition! YAY!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for us! We promise to live up to the honor!
We also wanted to give a big shout out to our friends at Stamping Details for their 2nd place win!!!
Poway is your crafting Mecca!!! You don't need to go anywhere but Poway for the best Scrapbook Store, the best Stamp Store and soon, a brand new and modern Michael's will be directly across the street from us! You will have all three of us within a ½ mile of each other!!
Poway also has: Paradise Sewing right on Poway Road for your sewing needs, Bits & Pieces Quilt Shop on Danielson for your quilting needs, Jo-Ann's Fabrics, and also on Poway Road is Poway Vacuum & Sewing for service and sale of sewing machines and supplies. If you are into crafts, Poway has it all!!
We received some great gifty things.
These are BRAND NEW and not even on the manufacturer's website yet!
Great notepads for the teacher in your life!!
Only $3.99 each and they come with the pencil are magnetic to go on the fridge.
Plus lots of other treasures from Wellspring! Their items are modern, popular, and appropriately priced.
Coming in this week:
- Elizabeth Crafts - stickers, glitter, some of her dies and a few other goodies. This is the Christmas tree one, but we are getting a great pumpkin one too and maybe a few others. This order should be here tomorrow or Friday.
- Artbin Glitter Glue Storage Case - we only are getting one to start - we want to be sure we like it. But if you have a lot of glitter glue and you've been wanting a way to organize them, this bin is probably for you!
- Adhesives! Photo Corners, 3-in-1, Photo splits, and more!
- WASHI!!!! SO MUCH WASHI! By "Love My Tapes" - many designs!!!
- Halloween embellishments - some spidery things.
- Free Kaiser Workshop Magazines - you guys CLEANED US OUT of the ones that we had, so we reordered and have MANY issues on the way! And yes, they are COMPLETELY FREE!! (One per issue per person, please). Come in and grab a few! We have the last 15 issues coming back into stock and they should be here tomorrow.
- And, a few other miscellaneous items...
AN UPDATE ON CLASSES:
New Classes Posted:
Our class schedule is really filling up! We have something practically EVERY WEEKEND for you guys!
We have several weekday morning classes scheduled for those who want to take classes while the kiddos are at school.
Plus, we recently did a poll on our Facebook page and found that many people would like weekday evening (5:30pm) classes so we will start asking teachers to schedule them periodically too. What do you think? What times and days do YOU want classes? If we were to add weeknight classes, which night is the best?
New samples have arrived:
Several new samples are at the store right now! While we post pictures of upcoming classes on our website, pictures seldom do a sample justice! Seeing the class sample in person is the best way to know if you like it, so I really suggest coming in to see samples live and in person.
Just arrived... Linda Bradbury's samples have arrived, Nicole Rixon has her September samples and one of her October samples at the store, Tori has two samples at the store, Jenny brought in her Graphic 45 Halloween book sample, and Danni brought in two Halloween class samples. Come in to see what we have!
Tori's Beach Book and Halloween Wreath:
Linda Bradbury's 4 Boards:
Nicole's 3 new samples:
Jenny's Graphic 45 Halloween Book:
And two of Danni's Halloween samples are at the store:
See our Full Narrative Calendar for complete details.
Or our Calendar-at-a-Glance for an overview.
We still have our free stickles promotion going!! For every product purchase over $25*, get a free stickles from the jars!
*See store for details. Only on full priced in-store product purchases.
And, we still have a couple of spaces left in Jenny's Glittery Floral Cards class this weekend using Elizabeth Crafts Designs stickers and glitter:
Call to sign up today!
We hope to see you soon!!