Monday, July 7, 2014

Finally!!! An update!!!
(Sorry it's been so long!!)



So sorry that it has been SOOOOO long, 
but I have a *REALLY* good reason!!!




I got married on Saturday!
Of course, we don't have the photographer's photos yet, 
but my MOH gave me hers so far.
And this has got to be one of my favorite photos!
This is Tom and I (oops - just noticed we had changed into our "Wedding Converse" sneakers by the time this photo was taken), with Julia and Brian Gilbert. Many years ago, I answered the phone at the store and this gentleman asked if we could ship him some scrapbook supplies. He gave me a long list of items he was looking for.  It started a beautiful friendship and they vacation in San Diego periodically so we would get together for lunch or whatever. Then I met Tom, and they wanted to know everything about him, and after a few years, when I said we were getting married, they said, "We MUST come." 
AND THEY DID! All the way from Ohio to Central Maine!

It just warms my heart to think about it!
We can't say "Thank You" enough! It meant the world to us!


But, now it's back to business!! 
And do I have a LOT to share with you?!!!!
Holy cow!!

If you haven't been in lately, you have missed a LOT!

Did you see the new August "Three Times The Design" kit? 
SUPER CUTE!
Pre-order now. Quantities are limited.

Have you signed up for Linda Bradbury's classes yet????
Her 4 classes are in just a few weeks (July 19th and 20th) and 
there are only a few seats left in each!
This is just one of the samples!!
Pictures are on our website of all 4.
(click on the word "Website")


And we have received a TON of orders lately
(and have so many more coming!!)

Avery Elle - stamps & dies
(this is just one. We got a full order, but I'm just posting a sample)
And, the brand new Avery Elle, including the matching die for this stamp, is shipping on the 8th!

Bo Bunny - the Enchanted Garden line


We also received Bo Bunny's 
Camp-a-Lot and Zoo-ology lines 
one last time.


Pioneer Photo Albums and other items.... 

And.....
YES!!! "FROZEN" stuff!!!
Ok - seriously, this will be gone by the weekend. 
Yes, we will get more, but if you want it now, you better come in!
We already have several items spoken for and it arrived TODAY!


Today, we also received 
BRAND NEW JULIE NUTTING!!
They are still being checked in, so no pics yet.

And, we got in some really cool stamps by
Deep Red.
We haven't really carried much of their stuff before
but I really like it!
Again, pics are coming for that, but here is one:





ON ORDER!!!!!
• Memory Box
• Paper House (lots of travel & Wizard of Oz)
 • Penny Black
• Impression Obsession
• Hero Arts
• May Arts Ribbons
• Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
• Silhouette America
• Authentique
• Wellspring
 • Bazzill Cardstock
• Best Creations
• Aleene's Glue
• Tim Holtz's newest stencils
• Glue Glider adhesives


And just so much more!!
I'm having trouble even keeping track!

More soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment